Saturday, July 4, 2009

Windy Saturday

Getting back into this habit of blogging has brought back memories of my first major efforts way back in 1998 or thereabouts - I decided it was a good habit to reread the last blog entry before writing in an effort to prevent repetition of content while still hopefully allowing a flow from entry to entry. Wow - I was really whinging yesterday but I'm pleased to report that today was very productive in schoolwork and in some other household admin tasks like filling in forms for govt rebates etc. Still liking my RAVE powerpoints a lot but not sure whether to send them out to Anglican RAVE colleagues as a freebie or stick them on the site EJW sent me recently: www.teacherspayteachers.com which is certainly something to think about. Maybe I could create an Australian version (and then probably get sued or something). Kids in pyjamas just about all day today - one of those kinds of days.
Quick chat to Phil who said mediation went well - he has finally secured unsupervised access at long last, for 5 hours instead of 3 - and that's great. Aiming for overnight stays in December or so. He said he'd ring back tonight but hasn't - he's probably too stuffed after 3 little kids running / crawling around him all day. Thanks to God that it went well.
Couldn't quite avoid online chess today, but have kissed goodbye to FICS in favour of www.chessmaniac.com and I won't be looking back. Alright, time for some more Tim Winton. Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment